Glasses frames and prescription lenses are two separate products, and each have their own delivery times and return policies.
Delivery and returns
- UK only (right now).
- Royal Mail first class - you should receive your order within 2-3 days after purchase.
- Email us to arrange a returns label at: email@example.com
- Please re-use the postal tube that your order came in, and ensure the package is secure before posting.
- Returns address: Minus Eyewear, PO Box 421, Leeds, LS14 9JY
- 30 day refund period.
- Please be sure to send back the glasses, case and cloth.
- The frames must be returned ‘as new’ and not have been altered in any way by you or a third party. This includes having different lenses fitted, or altering the fit of the frames.
- Refunds will be sent back to your bank as soon as possible after we receive the returned goods, but it may take a maximum of 14 days.
- It could take up to 2-3 weeks to order, customise, fit and return your lenses.
- After your order has been placed, we will be in touch to send you a postage label, so that you can send your glasses back to us. Please re-use the postal tube that your glasses were delivered to you in.
- There will be no additional fees to post your complete fitted glasses back to you. They will be sent by Royal Mail, first class.
We’re not able to offer refunds on prescription lenses if you change your mind about your order, because they are personalised to you.
There are other circumstances where refunds are also not applicable:
- You have provided us with incorrect prescription and fitting measurements.
- The lenses match the prescription and fitting measurements you provided, however your prescription has since changed, despite it being less than 2 years old.
- Your optician has made an error with your prescription and you were provided with the wrong details.
- The fitting measurements provided to us were incorrect (monocular centration distance, monocular pupil heights, pantoscopic tilt, back vertex distances), due to inaccuracies in measurement by the fitter, or because the glasses were not checked correctly in relation to the fit prior to measurement. In some cases, your glasses may have to be adapted so they fit your face correctly e.g. the temples tightened to grip behind your ears. These adaptations should be completed before your order measurements are taken, because they affect where your eyes sit behind the lenses, and subsequently the vision you receive from your glasses.
If you have any issues with your lenses and vision after receiving them, please get in touch and we will work with you to determine the cause. If you have received lenses that have been dispensed to you incorrectly by us, we will rectify this and replace the lenses.